Navy Liquid Dye D23200
Oil soluble, Non-personal care products.
Our liquid dyes are the most soluble colourant available. Use them when you want a candle or wax melt to be dyed throughout(not over dipping). Oil soluble, Non-personal care products.
- Virtually free of insoluble matter
- No dusting as found with powders
- High flash point 200F/93C
- Easily mixed to create unique shades
- REACH compliant
- GHS compliant
USAGE Paraffin and Vegetable Wax and Plastics:
- Off-White Shades(Vanilla, Ivory) 0.004%
- Pale Shades(Peach, Pink) 0.02%
- Medium Shades(Red, Blue, Yellow) 0.2%
- Dark Shades 0.4%
- Black 0.6%
Factors that may affect the amount of dye required for the desired shade include
- The opacity of the wax
- Wax additives such as stearic acid, polymers and microcrystalline wax
Gel Candles and Oils
- Medium to Dark Shades 0.005% – 0.05%
- Lighter Shades less than 0.004%
Always keep out of reach of children and animals. Do not swallow. Do not get on skin. Do not get in eyes. Please use with care as liquid dyes will stain.